A seed of a journey. My seed is on my fitness journey and career. For you it maybe a different journey.
1. A seed must be planted. What is your destination? Remember you can have more than one destination, just a garden- flowers, fruits, or vegetables there are many.
2. You must know the best climate, shade, sunshine best season. We as humans must have the right people in our community. This community is now one in which we reside (but it helps). This is the community of people we surround ourselves with and interact with as well as support us.
3. The vase or ground the seed is planted. That’s the community of growth, maybe small, or large but supported.
4. The soil and fertilizer, is the actions we apply.
5. The growth is how our actions support the journey. As we know as the seeds grow we may need to water more (apply more actions), prune the leaves (pivot our actions).
5. The most of all rendering care to that seeds has a great yield. Taking care of that seed (our health).
6. Being brave and proud when we take that necessary action, re-plant, re fertilizing, taking care of the soil and all that surround it and most of NEVER STOPPING.
Being BRAVE and NEVER STOPPING on our journey.
So today I ask how is the growth of your seed and are you being brave?