I just couldn’t complete the title for once I took a deep breathe because I once fell in the trap. You know what it is those words okay I’ll say it ” New Years Resolution (s)”. If you have made any and most people have and a lot of it relates to the fitness journey maybe I’m assuming because I once made those resolutions and my fitness journey. Not to change or discourage anyone but I am going to make a few suggestions.
- Cancel the resolutions because you started so many times and gave up a few weeks any for some they’ve already given up and we’re still in the first week of the new year.
- Evaluate your resolutions as to how realistic they are. Yes they are realistic but how realistic are they to you sticking to them.
- Slow the change, yes just slow down. A long list of change is a set up. I now will refer to my favorite work “tweak it”. Tweak what you’re doing. For instance if you are not working out and it’s just not you YET, how about one – two days a week for 10 minutes and stay focus on that for a month (trust me once your body begins to respond you will increase the time and days)
- Your nutrition don’t start eliminating 100 things from your nutrition, seriously you trying to starve yourself ? Gradually eliminate things you are so addicted to. There are so many non benefitable foods consumed it doesn’t matter whether we eat them or not so those are the easy ones to just toss out and skip by in the grocery store or if you’ll like me order it online. During this elimination process again pace yourself and substitute the change with another food of greater nutrition value and better for you. Introduce and eliminate every two weeks. This is one time the slow place will win the race.
- Just LOVE YOU and you’re halfway to the finish line of committing to a greater you and THOSE GOALS are ACHIEVABLE
HAPPY NEW YEAR