How many times do I ask myself this? Am I the only one, how many times do you ask yourself this question?
For me today I’ve aske m self this a thousand times or so it seems.
1. Am I’m the only one that is working out as much in my age group
2. Am I’m the only that gets frustrated when I can’t get all my workout in, today I planned for 2 but my responsibility list was long.
3. Am I the only one that laundry piled up and it will be late before I can get to it or although there aren’t but a few dishes I will place them in the dishwasher and either wash them on another day or turn the dishwasher on in hopes I don’t runout of glasses because unless its a holiday it’s paper plates.
4. Am I’m the only one that everything is breaking, the lawn mower, the edger, the chain saw (limbs on the tree- I do my own)
5. Am I the only wondering how the heck I can keep my house cool because today my air went out and it will be 2 days before the contractor can come out (thanks for home warranty).
6. Today this list is long and then I had to think.
Really, no you’re not it just sometimes I’m hard on myself and have everything planned and then comes the life curve. I just have to deal with it because I have so much to be thankful for in these times.
Tomorrow as I pray the Rosary I will ask God to continue remind me of all the blessings I have received, those I know of and those I don’t because HE has given strength to survive, handle and still be Me despite life’s curve.
How about you? Are you looking at the goodness that surrounds you and know you can handle the curve life tosses to you. You got this, We got this we’re not the only one.