What the heck, who wants to gain doing workouts? Well that depends on your goal and it is all positive.
If you’re working out with weights there are benefits, yes you will gain muscle, heavier weights you will bulk up. You can also get firmer and toner even leaner with weights. For the females with that fear of bulk, it’s your weight lift or squat. In other words how heavy, but before you bulk you will burn so many calories. Oh yeah your nutrition will have to also change for a bulk.
But the gains I’m focused on is all personal.
1. Attitude is positive and if you’re already there then it is enhanced
2. Personal appearance, you give it a little more attention and you should because your inner beauty or handsome good looks begin to exhibit. Now I want to share that inner to outer beauty was always there sometimes being hard on ourselves we don’t always see it. But now you are feeling it and your outer vision on you begin to see a different person.
3. You feel powerful on decisions and with this just may be open to more challenges you once feared.
4. Nutrition will change and once again you feel power and energized- “come on workouts”
5. Interactions with family, friends, co-workers, colleagues totally change. They will be at a loss. It’s okay sometimes a shock is good for a few of them.
So as that scale slowly change or fluctuates just remember all the “WORKOUT GAINS”. I’ve shared only a few but there are so many more.
To a week of workout gains……
Say WHAT? Can you I say that again, of course, Challenges do create and motivate atleast for me.
My workouts especially the current one I am currently doing challenges me. It’s not the weights but just the routines and then weights are added and I’m trying to keep on beat before the routine changes, I’m huffing and puffing and then I get angry for a minute or three. Angry because I question why the heck am I doing this particular workout, why not just sit this routine out and see what the next one will be or just stop the program ?
Why, why, then I grasp a hold on what is going on. Why because I want change not just physical but also mental. SO what happens, I resume the workout and challenge myself on the routine and really what happens is so surprising and appeasing. Then I think, how often I have did the same thing in life.
In life it is sometimes easy to take an easier out than challenge what we think we can’t do, because of fear, or mockery from others, sometimes lazy or the fear of losing a friend. But if you as I did challenge small things and see the outcome and most of all feel GREAT then its time. TIME to unlock our greatness, mine included.
This week or days head challenge yourself in areas you thought were unreachable, goals of satisfaction and watch the greatness in you shine and will motivate you to higher goals and challenges. Just as I believe in me, I also believe in you.
CHALLENGES WE’RE COMING
It is, and I’d say it one thousand times. There are many struggles for me on my fitness journey.
1. Pushing myself to workout when I want to be just lazy which is not a good idea because I know me I’d use that excuse even when I’m not.
2. Making certain I don’t over indulge when I’m celebrating with friends and family. It is so easy to over indulge and there is a difference between enjoying yourself, (which I do) and over indulging. When I consume way too much my workouts are TOUGH. I be breathing harder, a 40 pound dumbbell feels like 90, two jumping jacks feel like I’ve ran a mile so I’ve learned, however there are a few times I forget.
3. When life challenges appear and you want to throw in the towel and just stop everything. For life challenges drain me, energy and all. On these time I PRAY and ask God for guidance and strength. Of course I read and listen to Personal Development books and podcast.
These are a few of my struggles and I pedal through, keep the focus and goal in my vision. For those who struggle just know you are not alone and you too should keep the focus and goal and know your goals are achievable.