A few days a week I begin my day at 3 AM. Yes it is 3 AM so I can do what MY responsibilities to household chores and get a workout in and my efforts are always my 100 but it’s not the same. My efforts require more of a push and although I have drink my “jump to it juice” as always before a workout there is a difference. Why?
I know, what’s the purpose of my juice if I’m not getting the results; well the juice is doing what it should. It’s me. It’s my hours of sleep, no matter what I just cannot get the sleep before that alarm goes off. I’ve tried so many times to crawl into bed by 8 PM but then I’m up by 10 PM because my body thinks I’m taking a nap. Oh I don’t fall asleep at 8, it takes a minute or two more like 30 to 40. I have tried working out later on these days but that means 9 PM or 10, doesn’t work for me. So……
I know my levels are decreased but I do the workouts and still feel good just know it is not the same and it works for ME. That’s it with a 3 AM workout or later it is necessary not only to get the most sleep (because it is important), as well as to know what works for you to stay committed on your journey. I’m sharing my fitness journey but this applies to any journey know what works for you to stay focus and keep it moving onward.
Another week of great barre workouts, how did I do ? Well I completed with again greater balance, improved elongation in legs in the workout and have learned more ballet terms (don’t test me on them though). My flexibility has improved and I notice in my sitting whether at home, in transportation or at work my posture is higher and more aligned. No change in the weights, I continue to use 2 lb.
I have two weeks remaining, as of today I’m certain if I will do another round of Barre Blend, but for now I’m in love with my current barre workout. I
If you’ve never tried a barre workout, well you’re missing out. However for now whatever workout you’re doing give it your 100 and keep up the good work.
It is everywhere, what fitness that’s what. Fitness in ads on every media and so many begin a fitness program and so many begin, stop then begin again as well as many begin and just stop.
Fitness has many components and its not just the workout, say what? Yes many components and here are a few.
1. Workout- There are levels to any workout begin at your most comfortable level, then advance. Don’t compare yourself because everyone is different of course there will be similarities. It’s okay if you challenge yourself to a higher intensity in a workout and out of nowhere you have to adjust the intensity a bit lower, that’s gain; you’re responding to your body’s capability for that day.
2. Sleep – You want a good workout, well you need to get a good sleep in. I cannot decide the hours for you but a tired body cannot give 💯 percent in a workout. Oh you can go through the motion, but why? You should want to get the most out of your workout so get that slumber in.
3. Nutrition- So important, don’t over eat as well as don’t under eat.
4. Commit- How many days are you able to workout each week, commit to that number
5. The scale- yeah, about that gadget, it can only tell you how much you’ve gained or lost and it is important it cannot tell you how you feel about yourself, the new energy you now have, how many reps you’ve increased, increased flexibility, inches lost and so many other changes. Is the scale important, uh yes it has a role but don’t ignore or forget “all those non scale victories”
Okay just know these are a few components and very important in your fitness journey. I still have to remind myself of them so to woo hoo to the components of fitness.
It’s not easy, I previously was doing 2 works and will continue however I’m uncertain which will be my second. I am doing A Barre workout to be specific “Baree Blend” and yes its one of my BOD streaming workouts. If you’re interested in doing a Barre workout send a message in the comment section.
I will continue with Barre however I was combining it with another yes BOD workout 10 ROUNDS, I love it but I’m one that loves to follow the schedule and I am currently unable to. Well only 3 day as week and I was doubling on the weekends to get caught up for the next week. I was drained. I am so good at doing 2 sometimes but not often 3 workouts however I made the choice. I thought on my decision because and only because I like to get benefits on my workouts and not to just through the motion which I feel happened on a few reps this past week end. As much as I love boxing this workout is not the one for with Barre. I want to give this awesome workout full attention so 4 weeks in I put it on the burner and will start new once completed Barre Blend.
Now the purpose is to acknowledge sometimes we have to make CHANGES on our journey, not always easy because if like me we one to keep treading for a win. However if you as I was unable to give your 100 then the tread is a lost. I want to make winning gains on my journey so adjusting was necessary and I’m OKAY WITH THE CHANGE.
Just asking what is your intake on CHANGE for a better outcome? To a week of GREATNESS