Are you frustrated as I once was, because I was exercising and not seeing the results I wanted especially with the time I was spending on workouts.
- To begin with I was actually wasting a lot of non productive time in the gym, going at the wrong time waiting on machine. Now that I have discovered well recommend by a friend Beachbodyondemand. I can workout at home with a trainer on my schedule without a wait.
- Having the satisfaction of working out at home was and is great. i was choosing which workout I wanted to do. This showed little results. There is a scheduled program with each workout and there is a reason for this, to make certain each muscle is worked to a proven RESULTS. Another lesson I learned, “follow the program”.
- Hydration, it is necessary to drink adequate fluids, your body(muscles, organs, tissues require hydration).
- Nutrition, are you overeating or undereating? Eating less food in the beginning will assist with weight loss or fitness journey. However, for long-term this is a NO. The body will go into starvation mode. What happens, you fatigue easily, you crave unhealthy nutrition that can and will hinder your progress. You know, again with each of the programs on Beachbody there is a nutrition plan. Okay the plan is not generalized it is actually detailed to your weight and activity and the amounts of specific foods required to see results of a specific program. I was so surprised to learn I consumed foods though healthy was more than and some less than I needed. Wow thank you BeachBody. I cannot get this at a gym, not that I am aware of.
- Sleep, regardless of how busy our days are to see results adequate sleep is necessary. I had to actually time out my days with a calendar. Yes there are days I get 4 maybe 5 hours of sleep, but they are few.
Consider your lifestyle, are you using the components necessary to achieve success on your fit journey? If not it is NEVER too late to begin.
I salute you to success and if not a beachbody user, give it a try BEACHBODYONDEMAND