Beginning my workout journey wasn’t easy. I’d look at other females regardless of age and would compare their results especially if it appeared we were doing the same workouts.
Reality since that time has taught me several things and has kept my journey ongoing even when it seems I am at a plateau.
1. We all have different DNA and body shapes, metabolism in workouts and nutrition differs.
2. Not knowing 100 percent what some one is consuming and how many workouts they are doing
3. The BIGGEST LESSON was, If I. Give 100 percent of each workout results will come. Now on this 100 percent, it can vary. Yes this isn’t a test of grading but giving my all you know there are days in a workout you feel a bit off but if you give your all as I learned that is my 100 for that day, tomorrow may be better and most of the time it is.
4. Being true to myself and applauding my progress as you should will get us to our goals.
5. FOLLOW the process of whatever workout you do, me it’s BEACHBODY and currently I am doing LIIFTFORMATION which is a hybrid of LIIFT4 @joelfreemanfitness and Transformation 20 @shaunt.
6. IGNORE those not on a journey. NOW everyone is not on a fitness journey but could be on a journey to improve certain aspect of their life. I only am saying ignore those not on a journey because they will not understand the struggles and seldom cheer for the accomplishments.
To a week of APPLAUDING, REWARDING OUR PROGRESS and Knowing Comparison is not ALWAYS a good thing.
WE ARE CHAMPIONS